There is also the option of emailing Suran Tech Support. The email support is staffed Monday-Friday 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM, the same as the phone support line. This is not a timely method if you need to request a callback. If you need to request a callback from a Suran Support Technician, please call our support line at 1-800-633-9581, and leave a message if necessary.
Accessing Suran Email Support
There are two ways to contact email support.
- The most direct way is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also access the support email from within the program. From within CDM+ go to Help -> Email Tech Support.
- This will open your default mail program and create a new email going to email@example.com
What to include in your email
When you email tech support, please try to include the following:
- Describe the problem you are encountering with CDM+
- Include where you were in the program (such as Membership or Ledger) and what you were doing when the problem occurred.
- If possible, please attach screen shots of the issue or error message you encountered.
- Please make sure to include the name of your church or organization in your correspondence.
- Depending on your problem, we may ask you to call us if your issue requires more information or a screen sharing session to troubleshoot.