After clicking on a Download link at right, click here to access installation and setup guides.
For new users installing CDM+ for the first time:
Click on the Windows or Mac OS X link under Downloads above. Then follow the CDM+ Program Installation instructions.
For CDM+ 9.0 Users Upgrading to CDM+ 9.1:
CDM+ 9.1 must be installed on each computer running CDM+. You do not need to install CDM+ on your server computer first. The initial upgrade to CDM+ 9.1 may take a little longer than normal (up to 2 hours, but usually less than 30 minutes) so please plan your upgrade accordingly. Also, some saved report settings will be reset to defaults after installing 9.1. Once they are re-configured, they will be correctly retained.
NOTE: Activation is required when upgrading from CDM+ 9.0 to 9.1. Users enrolled in Premier Support are automatically entitled to upgrade to CDM+ 9.1 at no extra charge. Users who are not on support should contact our sales department 877-891-4236 for upgrade options. If you initally purchased CDM+ 9.0 as a new user on or after August 1, 2011, you are are automatically entitled to CDM+ 9.1 at no extra charge, regardless of support status. (This does not apply to additional programs added to CDM+ suites initially purchased prior to 8/1/11.) For more information regarding activation, please visit this page.
For CDM+ 8.2 Users Upgrading to CDM+ 9.1:
CDM+ 9.1 must be installed on your server computer first. It will perform an update to your database server that may take up to 10 minutes. There is no major data conversion involved.
Once CDM+ 9.1 is installed on your server, you must install CDM+ 9.1 on each client computer using the full program installer. CDM+ 8.2 will not automatically update to 9.1. For further instructions, see the CDM+ 9.1 Upgrade Guide (from v8.2 ONLY).
For CDM+ 8.0 through 8.1.2 Users Upgrading to CDM+ 9.1:
CDM+ 9.1 is a major upgrade to CDM+ 8.x requiring conversion of your data. It is free via download from this site for all users currently enrolled in the annual Premier Support program at the time of software upgrade. If you are not currently enrolled in the annual CDM+ Premier Support program, please contact CDM+ Sales toll-free at 877-891-4236 for pricing.
Please visit www.cdmplus.com/upgrade91 for more detailed information about this upgrade. The first time you access your data with CDM+ 9.1, the program will check our records to be certain you are currently authorized to use CDM+ 9.1. If you are unable to access the Internet on your CDM+ server, please call us at 800-633-9581 for a CDM+ 9.1 manual authorization code.
NOTE! Upgrading to CDM+ 9.1 does not automatically update your tax tables for 2011. This must be done after upgrading by clicking the Web Update button on the Tax Tables window.
Click either the Windows or Mac OS X link above to download the latest CDM+ 9.1 installer. See the CDM+ 9.1 Upgrade/Conversion Guide (from v8.0 thru v8.1.2) for instructions to upgrade and convert your data.
NOTE! Windows Vista and Windows 7 users upgrading from CDM+ 8.0 through 8.1.2 should disable UAC (User Access Control) BEFORE beginning data conversion.
ALL Windows users should disable firewalls and anti-spamware programs (such as McAfee, Norton, Symantec, AVG, etc.) BEFORE beginning data conversion.
For CDM+ 7.1.2 and Earlier Users Upgrading to CDM+ 9.1:
CDM+ 9.1 is a major upgrade to CDM+ requiring conversion of your datafile by Suran Systems staff. Click here to view system requirements for CDM+ 9.1. It is free to all users currently enrolled in the annual Premier Support program at the time of software upgrade. If you are not currently enrolled in the annual CDM+ Premier Support program, please contact CDM+ Sales toll-free at 877-891-4236 for pricing.
Users on versions of CDM+ 7.1.2 and earlier should NOT attempt to install this upgrade. Suran Systems, Inc. staff will need to convert your data to use CDM+ 9.1. Please contact us at 877-891-4236 to schedule.
New Features in CDM+ 9.1
CDM+ 9.1 includes several major new features:
- Saved Reports throughout CDM+ to easily save and load multiple report settings on any report, including search and formatting options
- The Notice Organizer, found on any notice-based report allows you to categorize, duplicate and assign access rights to notices
- Multiple Family Check-In allows an entire family to check into any set of events through self check-in and generate unique labels for each family member
- An enhanced network/web update to make updating smoother, faster and more reliable
- Support for the new Giver's Portal and CDM+ Mobile (scheduled for release in November 2011)
- And many other enhancements
Please http://www.cdmplus.com/upgrade91 for full details.
9.1r19 Release Notes
- Fixed Error when running giving history report by fund.
- COG Treasurer Reports for September (Report Month 9) was picking up the 99/2000 to 99/2100 tithe amount rather than the 9/13 to 8/14 total tithe amount.
- Addressed a crash that would occur when launching CDM+ under Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Fixed an error where CDM+ could potentially be left in a non-functioning state when attempting to reconnect a disconnected database session