Before installing CDM+ 10.2
Backup your data
Back all databases that will be updated to CDM+ 10.2. If you're on Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Please note that Windows XP, Windows Vista, and macOS versions prior to 10.9 are NOT supported.
Please note that macOS 10.11 or later is required to run Suran Server. macOS 10.9 and 10.10 can be updated to 10.11 or newer for free using the Mac App Store.
Install CDM+ Mobile 1.9 or later
CDM+ Mobile 1.9 is required to access CDM+ 10.2 databases. CDM+ 10.1 and later are required to take full advantage of CDM+ Mobile 2.x
Download and install CDM+ using the links above. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer. Open CDM+ 10.2 and update your database, then begin using CDM+ normally.
IMPORTANT: If you host your own data, you must update your database server first. Update CDM+ on your server computer, then launch CDM+. Perform the server upgrade as prompted, then continue the update process normally. This step is not required if you use CDM+ Data Hosting.
You will need to run the CDM+ installer on all computers using CDM+. If you're currently using CDM+ 10.0, other computers will automatically download and launch the installer when they connect to your updated database. The database update will only be run once.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 10.2.3
- CDM-5781 Story - Don't use an AEF on macOS versions other than 10.13 High Sierra
- CDM-5703 Bug - Ledger by Accounts report is taking too long to print
- CDM-5711 Bug - Amount column of Mark Invoices window is truncated in Windows
- CDM-5753 Bug - Check summary report is missing the description
- CDM-5763 Bug - Unable to enter a vendor record 'a vendor with code " " already exist"
- CDM-5768 Bug - In multi-add for Accounts Payable invoices, default account from previous vendor does not clear
- CDM-5732 Bug - Cannot delete a vote in progress
- CDM-5748 Bug - Error "eligible ministers list has not been setup yet" when trying to enter manual vote
- CDM-5769 Bug - Printing a session setup from the Eligible Ministers Setup window won't page by district
- CDM-5764 Bug - Contribution Statements by Line - a semi-colon (;) prints before date
- CDM-5778 Bug - While entering contributions in Contributions Maintenance the program does not save the removal of events
- CDM-5772 Bug - Individual custom listing not sorting by Group
- CDM-5730 Bug - DOC General ministerial changes tab does not retain region that submitted the change
- CDM-5783 Bug - Submitting minister changeset to DOC General on 10.2.3 causes SQL error
- CDM-5709 Bug - Open New Data Import Launcher - Import from Data file not accepting input fields
- CDM-5710 Bug - Open New Data Import Launcher Utility will not accept incoming file
- CDM-5746 Bug - Suran Server won't install when the Windows account contains a space
- CDM-5636 Bug - Clearing the advanced find description on a record frame does not reset the standard search.
- CDM-5750 Bug - Advanced search criteria not holding when searching on an alpha-numeric field
- CDM-5784 Bug - Sorting in an Advanced Find is not retaining the sort when you print from the Advanced Find screen
- CDM-5765 Bug - The statement body address can print too close to the IMB
- CDM-5766 Bug - Credit columns on Bank Reconciliation clip part of the last digit in Windows
Master Coding System
- CDM-5782 Story - Enhance record frame options to allow user-defined groups as display columns
- CDM-2457 Bug - Adding individual names to an address export generates a SQL error
- CDM-5728 Bug - Other Phones on Address Yearbook Directory does not honor phone type selection for address phones
- CDM-5749 Bug - Group/code headers print on Address Directory when not paging by code
- CDM-5754 Bug - Restoring deleted address records can cause SQL error
- CDM-5741 Bug - Description is cleared when creating a new provision.
- CDM-5724 Bug - Cannot resend an event registration email
- CDM-5760 Bug - View Payroll window may remain transparent after opening
- CDM-5104 Bug - A user was able to produce a SQL error loading individual email addresses
- CDM-5756 Bug - Long address line 1 gets truncated on 3-up labels
- CDM-5775 Bug - Sales Orders do not retain discount amounts
- CDM-5697 Story - Ability to serialize Sales Orders in CDM+
Suran Omnis Framework
- CDM-5773 Bug - When updating a database to build 8183, the progress bar is not displayed
- CDM-5774 Bug - Remove field in Individual custom listing results in an error
- CDM-5771 Bug - Updating a 9.2.13 database to 10.2.2 can produce an error