Before installing CDM+ 10.2
Backup your data
Back all databases that will be updated to CDM+ 10.2. If you're on Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Please note that Windows XP, Windows Vista, and macOS versions prior to 10.9 are NOT supported.
Please note that macOS 10.11 or later is required to run Suran Server. macOS 10.9 and 10.10 can be updated to 10.11 or newer for free using the Mac App Store.
Install CDM+ Mobile 1.9 or later
CDM+ Mobile 1.9 is required to access CDM+ 10.2 databases. CDM+ 10.1 and later are required to take full advantage of CDM+ Mobile 2.x
Download and install CDM+ using the links above. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer. Open CDM+ 10.2 and update your database, then begin using CDM+ normally.
IMPORTANT: If you host your own data, you must update your database server first. Update CDM+ on your server computer, then launch CDM+. Perform the server upgrade as prompted, then continue the update process normally. This step is not required if you use CDM+ Data Hosting.
You will need to run the CDM+ installer on all computers using CDM+. If you're currently using CDM+ 10.0, other computers will automatically download and launch the installer when they connect to your updated database. The database update will only be run once.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 10.2.2
- CDM-5727 Bug - Entering Event Attendance through the Visitor Record creates duplicate Attendance Record for the same date
- CDM-5692 Story - Add the notice sent date to EEA References
Chart of Accounts
- CDM-5705 Bug - Attempt to save account with unsaved category causes SQL error
- CDM-702 Bug - Updating to CDM+ 10.2 deletes un-processed pending gifts
- CDM-3958 Bug - A user was able to transfer contributions to a giving unit ID of 0
- CDM-5715 Bug - Sub Total in configure sorts and totals under custom listing does not count
- CDM-5720 Bug - Subtotal header does not print on Contribution Custom Listing
- CDM-5744 Bug - Server 2012 can give a false positive that the user isn't an administrator
- CDM-5706 Bug - Finding against Has Photo generates a SQL error
- CDM-5734 Bug - Birthdate by Month and Anniversary by Month print individuals with no recorded birth or anniversary date
- CDM-2380 Story - Ability to jump from the pastoral and visitation tabs to their corresponding record frame
- CDM-5729 Bug - Pay items will not delete when adding a new employee
- CDM-5707 Bug - Individual Phones/Email Listing report is printing code for the email address
- CDM-5714 Bug - Marking rooms to not be checked in preferences for Roommate is not holding
- CDM-5721 Bug - Record frame lets you select a record in the results list while in add mode
- CDM-5735 Bug - Select address window does not open when adding a new Pastoral Record or Memorial Gift Given
- CDM-5737 Bug - Unable to check "Link to Address Rec" when adding records that can link to an Address record
- CDM-5713 Bug - Adding training on individual Education tab causes duplicate ID error
- CDM-5726 Bug - Using a specific settings.df1 won't let you connect to a hosting account
- CDM-5702 Bug - Updating UID 8676 database to 10.2.1 generates SQL error
- CDM-5716 Story - Move the taxmanager.backup file into import with elevated permissions