Before installing CDM+ 10.2
Backup your data
Back all databases that will be updated to CDM+ 10.2. If you're on Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Please note that Windows XP, Windows Vista, and macOS versions prior to 10.9 are NOT supported.
Please note that macOS 10.11 or later is required to run Suran Server. macOS 10.9 and 10.10 can be updated to 10.11 or newer for free using the Mac App Store.
Install CDM+ Mobile 1.9 or later
CDM+ Mobile 1.9 is required to access CDM+ 10.2 databases. CDM+ 10.1 and later are required to take full advantage of CDM+ Mobile 2.x
Download and install CDM+ using the links above. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer. Open CDM+ 10.2 and update your database, then begin using CDM+ normally.
IMPORTANT: If you host your own data, you must update your database server first. Update CDM+ on your server computer, then launch CDM+. Perform the server upgrade as prompted, then continue the update process normally. This step is not required if you use CDM+ Data Hosting.
You will need to run the CDM+ installer on all computers using CDM+. If you're currently using CDM+ 10.0, other computers will automatically download and launch the installer when they connect to your updated database. The database update will only be run once.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 10.2.1
- CDM-5683 Bug - Duplicating a check setup produces an error
- CDM-5695 Bug - Adding attendance in individual records will display a duplicate attendance line
- CDM-5678 Bug - A string table lookup appears on COG Preferences for Minister
Chart of Accounts
- CDM-5688 Bug - Resizing the select accounts window does not extend to show the full account description
- CDM-4603 Bug - Phone and email address fields don't show data during self-check-in validation
- CDM-5273 Bug - Duplicate change sets can be submitted, causing a SQL error in DOC General
- CDM-5681 Story - Download Suran Server at the start of the upgrade progress
- CDM-5684 Story - Before upgrading or installing Suran Server on Windows, ensure the user is a member of the Administrators group
- CDM-5676 Bug - Attempt to change a username to an existing name results in blank message window
- CDM-5690 Bug - Description for Recurring Setup is not correct
- CDM-5679 Bug - Finding against check numbers when there are records with check numbers greater than 2147483648 produces an error
- CDM-5698 Bug - Cannot save a new individual if the Attendance tab is selected
- CDM-5689 Story - Certify CDM+ 10.2 on macOS 10.14 Mojave
- CDM-5696 Bug - Individual photo on Windows not showing
- CDM-5682 Bug - Deselecting results on record frames does not update the result count
Search and Call
- CDM-5691 Bug - The Regions record frame in DOC General is missing a pane
- CDM-5685 Bug - Updating a database to 10.2 deletes fmindvgroup records with positions
- CDM-5686 Bug - Update UID 34 database to 10.2 generates a SQL error
- CDM-5687 Bug - Updating UID 12345 database to 10.2 fails reorganization