Important information before you begin...
Upgrading from CDM+ 9.x to CDM+ 10.2 DOES NOT involve any lengthy conversion of your data, but it does require you to download and install CDM+ 10.2 on ALL computers currently running CDM+. CDM+ 9.x will not automatically update to CDM+ 10.2. It is NOT available through the Web Update feature in CDM+.
Self-hosted users MUST begin the installation process on the computer that contains your data (also know as the Server). For more information on upgrading Suran Server (the Database Server), go to the CDM+ 10.2 Upgrade page.
Make sure all computers running CDM+ meet the CDM+ 10.2 System Requirements.
Download the CDM+ 10.2 installer on all computers running CDM+:
1) Go to the CDM+ 10.2 Download page.
2) Click on the appropriate link (Mac OS X or Windows)
3) Download the CDM+ 10.2 installer to your desktop. TIP: To avoid repeatedly downloading the installer, copy it to a thumb drive to transfer it to other computers in your office.
4) When the installer finishes downloading, double-click the installer icon to begin.
5) Follow the on-screen instructions.
Update your CDM+ database:
1) Launch CDM+ 10.2 on any computer (does not need to be the server) on by double-clicking the CDM+ icon.
2) When prompted, click Install Update to update your CDM+ database.
3) Log in and begin using CDM+ 10.2.
NOTE! You must download and install CDM+ 10.2 on ALL computers using CDM+ in order to connect to your data.
If you have any questions about installing CDM+ 10.2 or using the CDM+ Data Hosting Service, please contact CDM+ Technical Support at 800-633-9581 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-6:00 PM Eastern time.