Important information before you begin...
Upgrading from CDM+ 10.x to CDM+ 11.0 does not involve a lengthy conversion of your data, but it does require you to download the installer for CDM+ 11.0. If you are Self-Hosting your database, you MUST upgrade your Database Server and update your Suran Server (your Database Server). The update is available through the Web Update feature in CDM+ 10.1.6 and if you own a licenses to CDM+ 11.0.
Before beginning, make sure all computers running CDM+ meet the CDM+ 11.0 System Requirements.
Download the CDM+ 11.0 installer:
1) Go to the CDM+ 11.0 Download page.
2) Click on the appropriate link (Mac OS X or Windows)
3) Download the CDM+ 11.0 installer to your desktop or downloads folder.
4) When the installer finishes downloading, double-click the installer icon to begin.
5) Follow the on-screen instructions.
Update your CDM+ database:
1) Launch CDM+ 11.0 on the computer where you just installed it by double-clicking the CDM+ icon.
2) When prompted, click Install Update to update your CDM+ database.
3) Log in and begin using CDM+ 11.0.
Other users can now open CDM+ on their computer, and their copy of the program will update from the database.
If you have any questions about installing CDM+ 10.2 or using the CDM+ Data Hosting Service, please contact CDM+ Technical Support at 800-633-9581 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-6:00 PM Eastern time.