Before installing CDM+ 10.1
Backup your data
Back all databases that will be updated to CDM+ 10.1. If you're on Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Please note that Windows XP, Windows Vista, and macOS versions prior to 10.9 are NOT supported.
Install CDM+ Mobile 1.9 or later
CDM+ Mobile 1.9 is required to access CDM+ 10.1 databases. CDM+ 10.1 is required to take full advantage of CDM+ Mobile 2.x
Download and install CDM+ using the links above. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer. Open CDM+ 10.1 and update your database, then begin using CDM+ normally.
You will need to run the CDM+ installer on all computers using CDM+. If you're currently using CDM+ 10.0, other computers will automatically download and launch the installer when they connect to your updated database. The database update will only be run once.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 10.1.9
- CDM-4531 Bug - Check Listing report combining Auto Draw amount
- CDM-5510 Bug - Ledger to Budget Report is not sorting category and sub-category codes of different lengths alphabetically
- CDM-5514 Bug - Check Listing report is not showing the bank reconciliation cleared status
- CDM-5528 Bug - Check Listing Composite mode doesn't hide detail entries
- CDM-5512 Bug - Check Listing Report is listing Gross amount rather than Net Pay amount for Payroll Checks
- CDM-5520 Bug - Adding a new visitor to Event Attendance does not include them in the resulting list of Attendance entry window
- CDM-5511 Bug - Enabling the Address under column 1 on the Contributions Custom Listing doesn't print the address
- CDM-5518 Bug - Ledger to Budget does not combine accounts by number
- CDM-5505 Bug - SQL error when transferring online credentials
- CDM-5517 Bug - Updating an Address Record's Mailing Name or Salutation for a family with a Giving Unit record does not prompt you to update Giving Unit
- CDM-5478 Bug - Labels can truncate content when there is available space to use
Suran Omnis Framework
- CDM-5527 Story - Before resetting an idle connection, flush any open transactions
- CDM-5539 Bug - Update to 7934 from 7929 causes stack error
- CDM-5536 Bug - Quarterly Comparison Report is not printing the budget figures