The Minister Association utility in the Disciples Regional version of CDM+ provides the tool for connecting the individual records in a regional CDM+ database with their corresponding minister records in the general CDM+ database at Disciples Home Missions (DHM). It also provides a utility for comparing data between the two databases.
Regions can use the Minister Association Tool:
- to get a starting point for submitting changes to the minister's directory from CDM+;
- in preparation for the annual publication of the Ministers Directory in the Year Book and Directory;
- to connect records for ministers new to the region with the general database minister record.
Starting Minister Association
To launch the Minister Association utility, log into CDM+ and navigate to File > Utilities. Scroll down in the alphabetical list to Minister Association, select it, and click Run Special Function.
Minister Association Window
The data area of the Minister Association window is divided into four quadrants.
- The top half contains the list of names of those identified as ministers in the region, and the bottom half contains data from each database about the selected minister.
- The left half contains information from the regional CDM+ database, and the right half contains information from the general database at DHM.