Before installing CDM+ 10.1
Backup your data
Back all databases that will be updated to CDM+ 10.1. If you're on Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Please note that Windows XP, Windows Vista, and macOS versions prior to 10.9 are NOT supported.
Install CDM+ Mobile 1.9 or later
CDM+ Mobile 1.9 is required to access CDM+ 10.1 databases. CDM+ 10.1 is required to take full advantage of CDM+ Mobile 2.x
Download and install CDM+ using the links above. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer. Open CDM+ 10.1 and update your database, then begin using CDM+ normally.
You will need to run the CDM+ installer on all computers using CDM+. If you're currently using CDM+ 10.0, other computers will automatically download and launch the installer when they connect to your updated database. The database update will only be run once.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 10.1.6
- CDM-2455 Bug - A single quote in the W-2 description for pay items produces an error when view payroll tax forms
- CDM-5125 Bug - Aatrix forms produce a registration error when opened in 2018
- CDM-716 Bug - The Last Used column on the Check Counter tab of Account Setup truncates the last character on Windows
- CDM-5052 Bug - CDM+ can attempt to create recurring Account Payable Invoices without a valid chart of account
- CDM-5047 Story - Add a user permission to allow administering online credentials
- CDM-344 Bug - Other Attendance configuration in Attendance reports is not holding the selected group selection.
- CDM-5126 Story - Revert the attendance barcode for 10.1.6
- CDM-5113 Bug - Using Skip to bypass sending changeset notification sends email anyway
- CDM-5029 Story - Ability to email a summary of a changeset when applying it
- CDM-5064 Story - Polish change sets
- CDM-5100 Story - When processing a changeset, fire a notification for updated tables
- CDM-5077 Technical task - Add database function to generate and send change notification
- CDM-5101 Technical task - Allow the user to add a note that will be included with the email
- CDM-5106 Story - Update the 30 day warning email for Chaplains
- CDM-599 Bug - Changing other phone numbers/email address will cause the Email tab on Giving Unit Information to load incorrect data
- CDM-1299 Bug - Payment Type is not available as a database field in Giving Notices
- CDM-5011 Bug - Pledge Listing & Pledge Custom Listing comes up with "No matching records found" when selecting "Those without a Pledge".
- CDM-336 Story - Web site link on Canadian receipts has changed to www.cra-arc.gc.ca/charitiesandgiving
- CDM-5105 Story - For DOC General, add State to the standard church format
- CDM-4884 Bug - Omnis logo appears on EEA Overview tab of DOC General Minister Records.
- CDM-5063 Bug - Attempting to ignore remaining changes gives error
- CDM-5097 Bug - Church position changes from regions may cause SQL error in DOC General
- CDM-5112 Bug - An sql error is received when opening the "Minister Association" tool.
- CDM-2453 Epic - Electronic Ministerial Change Notifications
- CDM-5043 Story - Remove Church of Call from the Master List - Edited report
- CDM-5061 Story - Map DOC regional positions to DOC General positions for submitting church links
- CDM-5062 Story - Ability to require minimum version for submitting changes
- CDM-5098 Story - Use the standard church name format on DOC Minister Records -> Churches
- CDM-5102 Story - Expose In Search and Call status on Process Minister Changes window
- CDM-5123 Bug - Starting the server doesn't work if the server is loaded
- CDM-4972 Bug - Printing checks from Payroll Direct Deposit includes stubs for employees who are not marked to receive a stub
- CDM-54 Story - Eliminate the Barcode Font and Size system preferences
- CDM-5120 Story - Remove the postal barcode option
- CDM-5048 Story - Expose an individual's online username when granted permission
- CDM-5049 Story - Add actions to manage an individual's online credentials
- CDM-5050 Story - Prevent deleting individuals who have online credentials
- CDM-1590 Bug - Adding a position on the fly from List Maintenance does not save the new position properly on the list assignment record
- CDM-1821 Bug - Saving an address record does not use the ID generated during add
- CDM-2223 Bug - Individual and address-based reports are missing church field in the Advanced Find
- CDM-1711 Bug - Designee and Date Given fields are showing information at record creation that is not really part of the new record
- CDM-1941 Bug - COG Minister Report Form is not printing report for ministers who did not report online
- CDM-5044 Story - Add a setting to mobile provisions to notify staff of changes
- CDM-5045 Story - Add a button to configure staff email address for mobile change notifications
Search and Call
- CDM-5070 Bug - Ministry Position Records should require a church
Search and Call Regional
- CDM-5071 Bug - Adding committee members to a ministry position not yet saved causes SQL error
- CDM-5072 Bug - Profile links appear in sidebar when adding a new ministry position
- CDM-5033 Story - Add "On Hold" as a Ministry Position status
- CDM-5121 Story - Remove the legacy tax forms
- CDM-5015 Bug - An error can occur updating a 9.1r19 database to 10.1.4 on Windows servers
- CDM-5023 Bug - Error migrating 9.3.6 database to 10.1.5
- CDM-5079 Story - Include the user ID when checking for updates
- CDM-4923 Bug - Statement of Activities is not printing as expected