Important information before you begin...
Upgrading from CDM+ 9.x to CDM+ 10.1 DOES NOT involve any lengthy conversion of your data, but it does require you to download and install CDM+ 10.1 on ALL computers currently running CDM+. CDM+ 9.x will not automatically update to CDM+ 10.1. It is NOT available through the Web Update feature in CDM+.
Make sure all computers running CDM+ meet the CDM+ 10.1 System Requirements.
Download the CDM+ 10.1 installer on all computers running CDM+:
1) Go to the CDM+ 10.1 Download page.
2) Click on the appropriate link (Mac OS X or Windows)
3) Download the CDM+ 10.1 installer to your desktop. TIP: To avoid repeatedly downloading the installer, copy it to a thumb drive to transfer it to other computers in your office.
4) When the installer finishes downloading, double-click the installer icon to begin.
5) Follow the on-screen instructions.
Update your CDM+ database:
1) Launch CDM+ 10.1 on any computer (does not need to be the server) on by double-clicking the CDM+ icon.
2) When prompted, click Install Update to update your CDM+ database.
3) Log in and begin using CDM+ 10.1.
NOTE! You must download and install CDM+ 10.1 on ALL computers using CDM+ in order to connect to your data.
If you have any questions about installing CDM+ 10.1 or using the CDM+ Data Hosting Service, please contact CDM+ Technical Support at 800-633-9581 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-6:00 PM Eastern time.