Before installing CDM+ 10.0
Backup your data
Back all databases that will be updated to CDM+ 10.0. If you're on Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Please note that Windows XP, Windows Vista, and macOS versions prior to 10.9 are NOT supported.
Install CDM+ Mobile 1.8 or later
CDM+ Mobile 1.8 is required to access CDM+ 10.0 databases.
Download and install CDM+ using the links above. This will remove CDM+ 9 from your computer. Open CDM+ 10.0 and update your database, then begin using CDM+ normally.
You will need to run the CDM+ installer on all computers using CDM+. The database update will only be run once.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 10.0.8
- CDM-4167 Bug - Some check formats aren't read properly with the check reader
- CDM-4199 Bug - Using the check image scanner on Windows can fail to scan or hang after several scans
- CDM-4177 Bug - Online Gift processed email is sending duplicates
- CDM-2708 Story - Add Individual Other Phone Numbers/Email Addresses to the Contributions Export and Custom Listings
- CDM-4236 Story - Remove access to discount mailing
- CDM-4214 Bug - A clean installation of CDM+ doesn't install the OSpell dictionaries
- CDM-4168 Story - Embed the PostgreSQL client libraries on macOS
- CDM-4258 Bug - You cannot void an entry that was posted from accounts payable
Suran Omnis Framework
- CDM-4218 Story - Make the printer page setup button an advanced option on macOS