Before installing CDM+ 10.0
Backup your data
Back all databases that will be updated to CDM+ 10.0. If you're on Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Please note that Windows XP, Windows Vista, and macOS versions prior to 10.9 are NOT supported.
Install CDM+ Mobile 1.8
CDM+ Mobile 1.8 is required to access CDM+ 10.0 databases.
Review the list of outstanding issues
Please see the full release notes below for what's changed in CDM+ 10.
CDM+ 10.0 will not print to Dymo label printers on macOS.
When selecting an item from a drop list CDM+ 10.0 can crash under 64-bit Windows if the system font size is set greater than 100%. As a workaround, set the system font size to 100%.
If using a non-standard Windows theme some windows can appear with truncated content. As a workaround, use a standard theme.
For macOS users, clicking Load Defaults or loading a report setup after previewing a report will close the report window. When refreshing a report after previewing a report the report window will briefly disappear.
On macOS and Windows, dotted lines will not print on reports. Adding images to a custom report, such as name badges or check setups, may not add the image properly.
The last login on Mobile Provisions isn't updating when someone logs in.
Some icons still need to be updated.
Download and install CDM+ using the links above. This will remove CDM+ 9 from your computer. Open CDM+ 10.0 and update your database, then begin using CDM+ normally.
You will need to run the CDM+ installer on all computers using CDM+. The database update will only be run once.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 10.0.5
- CDM-3904 Story - Add a cut-off for 1099 forms
- CDM-3876 Bug - Activity for account balances in Access Logs has a typo
- CDM-3275 Story - Allow marking multiple invoices for the Invoice record frame
- CDM-3884 Story - When displaying an existing user in administration offer a change button instead of showing the field
- CDM-3977 Bug - PDF for Ecclesiastical Endorsement Application is really small
- CDM-1554 Story - Improve how the check image scanner works
- CDM-3941 Story - Update the Check Image Scanner integration on Windows to use a Powershell script
- CDM-3945 Story - Replace the ruby script for interacting with the Check Image Scanner on macOS
- CDM-3946 Story - Update the check scanner scripts to not timeout after 10 seconds
- CDM-3989 Story - Show the account number, routing number, and check number when scanning checks
- CDM-3953 Bug - Un-locking self check-in doesn't recognize the password
- CDM-3967 Bug - Check out on mobile is allowing individual who are not authorized for check-out to be selected
- CDM-4011 Bug - Self check-in doesn't refresh the screen properly after performing a family check-in
- CDM-552 Bug - Trying to look up a giving unit after a malformed check scan can produce a SQL error
- CDM-554 Bug - If a check scan gets a malformed bank account number, a SQL error can occur
- CDM-3638 Bug - PDF Contribution Statement reports (printed and email) are not sorting gifts by date
- CDM-3863 Bug - There is no jump button to Address Records from Giving Unit record window for users that own Contributions Only
- CDM-979 Story - Retain the asset number between entries during multi-add in Contributions Maintenance when using Advanced Fund Accounting
- CDM-3964 Story - Create a church association tool
- CDM-3932 Bug - Registration Entry on macOS doesn't find existing User Fields
- CDM-3856 Bug - Finding against a time field produces a SQL error
- CDM-3801 Bug - Entry fields can fail to draw until tabbing out on macOS
- CDM-3778 Bug - Uninstalling the program doesn't remove all installed folders
- CDM-3922 Bug - The macOS install doesn't always overwrite existing PostgreSQL libraries
- CDM-3960 Bug - Certain fields show all black on Windows
Master Coding System
- CDM-3873 Bug - A SQL error occurred getting code usage in the Master Coding System
- CDM-1960 Story - Add church fields to individual and address reports in regional via the address to church link
- CDM-1947 Bug - User receives a SQL error when clicking the Dialog box that at least one code must be selected in Address Email Notice
- CDM-3526 Bug - The Do Not Save Sent Notice option is in the wrong position on card and letter notices
- CDM-3949 Bug - Employee Accounts tab can be cleared when changing account information
- CDM-3207 Epic -Direct Deposit
- CDM-3633 Bug - Screen reports don't show the report at the default size when they first open
- CDM-3923 Bug - Screen reports don't save and recall their preferences properly
- CDM-3973 Bug - Grand totals on Custom Listings for numeric columns don't print in Column mode
- CDM-3919 Story - Replace references to the removed tabbed pane from wgReportFrame throughout the program
Search and Call
- CDM-3889 Bug - Checkboxes for Contacted References are not working correctly
- CDM-3920 Bug - The Search and Call minister summary doesn't show ministry preferences for 2016 profiles
- CDM-3921 Story - Remove the churchphone field from doc.minister
- CDM-3529 Bug - Creating a new database registered it to the wrong hosting account
- CDM-3890 Bug - Processing deposit produced a SQL error due to a null depositid value
- CDM-3970 Bug - Engage Guest pending gifts are not being handled correctly
- CDM-3979 Story - Switch the SST endpoint to api1.missionpay.global
- CDM-3936 Bug - Adding user fields to vendors doesn't recognize existing types