CDM+ 10.0 does not work with the Check Image Scanner on Windows. We're working on a fix and will update this page as soon as one is available. If you rely on the Check Image Scanner and use Windows, please hold off on updating to CDM+ 10.0 until this issue is resolved.
Please review all instructions before beginning the installation/upgrade process. When ready, click on the appropriate link directly below to download the CDM+ 10 installer for your operating system.
Before installing CDM+ 10.0
Backup your data
Back all databases that will be updated to CDM+ 10.0. If you're on Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Please note that Windows XP, Windows Vista, and macOS versions prior to 10.9 are NOT supported.
Install CDM+ Mobile 1.8
CDM+ Mobile 1.8 is required to access CDM+ 10.0 databases.
Review the list of outstanding issues
Please see the full release notes below for what's changed in CDM+ 10.
The check image scanner does not function properly on Windows.
CDM+ 10.0 will not print to Dymo label printers on macOS.
When selecting an item from a drop list CDM+ 10.0 can crash under 64-bit Windows if the system font size is set greater than 100%. As a workaround, set the system font size to 100%.
If using a non-standard Windows theme some windows can appear with truncated content. As a workaround, use a standard theme.
For macOS users, clicking Load Defaults or loading a report setup after previewing a report will close the report window. When refreshing a report after previewing a report the report window will briefly disappear.
On macOS and Windows, dotted lines will not print on reports. Adding images to a custom report, such as name badges or check setups, may not add the image properly.
The last login on Mobile Provisions isn't updating when someone logs in.
Some icons still need to be updated.
Download and install CDM+ using the links above. This will remove CDM+ 9 from your computer. Open CDM+ 10.0 and update your database, then begin using CDM+ normally.
You will need to run the CDM+ installer on all computers using CDM+. The database update will only be run once.
Release Notes for CDM+ 10.0.4
- CDM-3823 Bug - Preparing Suran's W-2s in Aatrix causes the preparer to exit
- CDM-3800 Story - Ability to print 1099-INT forms through Aatrix
- CDM-3647 Bug - Accounts Receivable Invoice window does not show a Change button after selecting an entry posted in a closed period
- CDM-3852 Bug - Accounts Receivable Invoice window shows a Delete button when selecting an entry that is posted to ledger
- CDM-3782 Bug - Change button is not consistently showing in Contributions Maintenance
- CDM-3794 Bug - The DOC yearbook statistics import can re-assign existing statistics for churches
- CDM-2186 Story - Update the Congregational Record report for DOC Regional
- CDM-3843 Bug - Authenticating from the Database Browser can fail
- CDM-1239 Bug - Tab characters in address fields will produce a NCOA/CASS file that cannot be processed
- CDM-3846 Story - Require an email address when sending errors and feedbacks
- CDM-3486 Bug - Mousing over some of the buttons on the Welcome window doesn't show a description
- CDM-3857 Bug - Web updating the tax manager on Windows doesn't install new tax tables
- CDM-113 Story - Download the tax manager update via HTTP
- CDM-1445 Story - Expand New York withholding tax calculations to handle exemption allowances correctly
- CDM-3838 Story - When switching from a hosting account to self-hosted show a blank address
- CDM-3764 Story - Reconcile deposits properly regardless of the gift date