Before installing CDM+ 10.0
Backup your data
Back all databases that will be updated to CDM+ 10.0. If you're on Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Please note that Windows XP, Windows Vista, and macOS versions prior to 10.9 are NOT supported.
Install CDM+ Mobile 1.8
CDM+ Mobile 1.8 is required to access CDM+ 10.0 databases.
Review the list of outstanding issues
Please see the full release notes below for what's changed in CDM+ 10.
The check image scanner does not function properly on Windows.
CDM+ 10.0 will not print to Dymo label printers on macOS.
When selecting an item from a drop list CDM+ 10.0 can crash under 64-bit Windows if the system font size is set greater than 100%. As a workaround, set the system font size to 100%.
If using a non-standard Windows theme some windows can appear with truncated content. As a workaround, use a standard theme.
For macOS users, clicking Load Defaults or loading a report setup after previewing a report will close the report window. When refreshing a report after previewing a report the report window will briefly disappear.
On macOS and Windows, dotted lines will not print on reports. Adding images to a custom report, such as name badges or check setups, may not add the image properly.
The last login on Mobile Provisions isn't updating when someone logs in.
Some icons still need to be updated.
Download and install CDM+ using the links above. This will remove CDM+ 9 from your computer. Open CDM+ 10.0 and update your database, then begin using CDM+ normally.
You will need to run the CDM+ installer on all computers using CDM+. The database update will only be run once.
Release Notes for CDM+ 10.0.3
- CDM-3701 Bug - After adding a check to Ledger Entries clicking Multi-Add Entry does not enter add mode
- CDM-3706 Bug - After saving a check or deposit in Ledger Entries you cannot select the Entry tab
- CDM-3713 Bug - Updating an Accounts Payable Invoice can attempt to save a NULL payee description
- CDM-3770 Bug - Unable to create a Purchase Order
- CDM-3799 Story - Move access to native 1099s to a special function
- CDM-3634 Bug - Archiving in CDM+ 10.0 produces an error
- CDM-3636 Bug - You cannot create a new archive database on local or hosted accounts
- CDM-3635 Story - Open the progress window for archiving as a stand-alone window
- CDM-3737 Story - Add ordination region and date for Chaplain's Annual Form report
- CDM-3080 Bug - Recurring gifts created in Engage show up when loading recurring gifts in Batch Contributions
- CDM-3384 Bug - Text is overprinting on Contributions Receipts
- CDM-3765 Bug - Messages tab is not showing in the Sidebar of Contribution Statement reports
- CDM-3779 Bug - Contribution Statement reports do not have the Alignment tab included in Sidebar
- CDM-3828 Bug - Contributions Receipts do not print all 5 lines of the organization name
- CDM-3528 Bug - After removing Suran Server there is no clear way to re-install it
- CDM-3601 Bug - After setting up the program multiple Local servers appear in Database Browser
- CDM-3766 Bug - Restoring a backup can fail if there is an unexpected database server in the settings file
- CDM-3819 Story - Hosting account number is cut off on Windows in Database Browser
- CDM-295 Story - Encrypt fgUser.Password
- CDM-3752 Bug - PostgreSQL client libraries aren't installed with universal access
- CDM-3719 Bug - Multi-adding ledger entries doesn't reset the current field back to transaction date
- CDM-3085 Story - CDM+ 10.0 should load the database servers configured in CDM+ 9.x
MinPro PDF Server
- CDM-3722 Bug - The reference and profile PDF doesn't show 2016 changes
- CDM-3762 Bug - The reference PDF shows the waiver notice when the minister did not waive their right to view it
- CDM-3790 Bug - 2013 References are displaying as a 2016 reference
- CDM-3758 Story - Verbiage changes on the 2016 minister profile and reference report
- CDM-3786 Story - Remove references to Churchwide Health Care Plan
- CDM-3254 Story - Add a migration to convert saved notice attachment paths to POSIX
- CDM-3257 Story - Add a migration to convert saved paths on graphics to POSIX
- CDM-3557 Bug - A SQL error can occur printing the Payroll Worksheet
- CDM-3245 Story - Add a migration to convert the default ACH directory to POSIX on macOS
- CDM-3761 Bug - User fields don't display existing information or allow selecting types on Church Records
- CDM-3750 Bug - Printing from a screen report can cause formatting issues
- CDM-3759 Bug - When Department is added to the Monthly Calendar report, '-na' is added to the line instead of the name of the Department
Search and Call
- CDM-2040 Story - Update the Profile Published checkbox on the Minister Records Overview to consider profile records
- CDM-3837 Story - Require a valid hosting ID or address when adding a hosting server
- CDM-3600 Bug - Creating a database on a hosting account fails the first time
- CDM-3831 Technical task - Reconcile deposits starting a week before the last reconciliation when using DepositDetail
Suran Omnis Framework
- CDM-3106 Bug - Cannot select a type for Other Phones
- CDM-3746 Bug - An error can occur updating a CDM+ 9.2.17 database to 10.0.2
- CDM-3804 Bug - Updating a 6258 database to 6597 produced an error
- CDM-3827 Bug - An error can occur updating a CDM+ 9.1r14 database to 10.0.3
- CDM-3046 Bug - Copying the Statement of Activities to the clipboard doesn't format the data correctly
- CDM-3695 Bug - The Change button is missing from Women's Report Records
- CDM-3751 Bug - CDM+ 10.0 cannot connect to the COG Women's International Database