Before installing CDM+ 10.0
Backup your data
Back all databases that will be updated to CDM+ 10.0. If you're on Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Please note that Windows XP, Windows Vista, and macOS versions prior to 10.9 are NOT supported.
Install CDM+ Mobile 1.8
CDM+ Mobile 1.8 is required to access CDM+ 10.0 databases.
Review the list of outstanding issues
Please see the full release notes below for what's changed in CDM+ 10.
The check image scanner does not function properly on Windows.
CDM+ 10.0 will not print to Dymo label printers on macOS.
When selecting an item from a drop list CDM+ 10.0 can crash under 64-bit Windows if the system font size is set greater than 100%. As a workaround, set the system font size to 100%.
If using a non-standard Windows theme some windows can appear with truncated content. As a workaround, use a standard theme.
For macOS users, clicking Load Defaults or loading a report setup after previewing a report will close the report window. When refreshing a report after previewing a report the report window will briefly disappear.
On macOS and Windows, dotted lines will not print on reports. Adding images to a custom report, such as name badges or check setups, may not add the image properly.
For macOS users, these paths will need to be manually updated:
- Saved notice attachment paths
- The default ACH directory
The last login on Mobile Provisions isn't updating when someone logs in.
Some icons still need to be updated.
Download and install CDM+ using the links above. This will remove CDM+ 9 from your computer. Open CDM+ 10.0 and update your database, then begin using CDM+ normally.
You will need to run the CDM+ installer on all computers using CDM+. The database update will only be run once.
Release Notes for CDM+ 10.0.2
- CDM-3713 Bug - Updating an Accounts Payable Invoice can attempt to save a NULL payee description
- CDM-3708 Bug - Contribution Statements report is not printing a full page size to the printer or PDF
- CDM-3720 Bug - A SQL error occurs saving notes on the Minister Records window for DOC General
- CDM-3721 Bug - A message "Serial number not recognized" can appear after upgrading to 10.0
- CDM-3655 Story - Enable code signing for legacy operating systems
- CDM-3716 Story - Revert URL encoding fix from CDM-3602
MinPro PDF Server
- CDM-3670 Story - Update the production PDF server when deploying a build
- CDM-3587 Bug - Payroll Posting Report is not printing like the Print to Screen shows
- CDM-3704 Bug - Payroll posting report is not sorting the employee payments correctly
- CDM-3724 Bug - Payroll posted with 10.0.1 can mix check numbers
- CDM-3533 Bug - Refreshing a report preview after printing another report to the clipboard corrupts the preview
Search and Call
- CDM-3726 Bug - The DOC General Minister records References tab is missing the complex grid for minister with a published profile version of 2016
- CDM-3727 Bug - DOC Minister profile reports are not taking up the full page
Suran Omnis Framework
- CDM-3728 Story - Posting reports are printing zoomed in text size