Follow these instructions ONLY AFTER installing CDM+ 10.0 on your server AND if you wish to install CDM+ on additional computers on your network.
First check to make sure ALL computers on which you are installing CDM+ meet the current System Requirements.
For either Windows or Macintosh:
- Begin by installing and launching CDM+ 10.0 as outlined in the Program Installation instructions.
- The setup assistant welcome screen will appear. Click Continue.
- CDM+ will ask how you'd like to configure CDM+. Choose the 2nd option: 'Use an existing CDM+ database,' Click Continue.
- Choose the 1st option: Enter database server IP address or hostname and enter the IP address you noted in step 10 under Server Setup. Click Continue.
- OR -
If you have enrolled in the CDM+ Data Hosting Service, choose the 2nd option: Use CDM+ Data Hosting and enter the User ID and Password you were given. Click Continue.
- Select your user (or enter your username), enter your password and click Log In.
NOTE: The Administrator you set up when installing CDM+ on the server must log in first and set up other user accounts. We strongly recommend that each user has his or her own username and password. Please see the Administrative Tools manual for more information about user management.
If you experience difficulties while setting up CDM+, call the CDM+ Technical Support staff at 800-633-9581 Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-6:00 PM Eastern time for assistance.