- [CDM-4] - When splitting a contribution into multiple contributions, deposit information is not being copied over
- [CDM-34] - Employer Matching portion of deduction is not calculating in Payroll.
- [CDM-82] - Activity Labels are missing contents
- [CDM-214] - Connecting to a demo account that is older than the program does not automatically update the database
- [CDM-229] - Daily Report of Giving header is showing Daily Report of -14 in the header.
- [CDM-243] - Daily Report of Contributions does not show the contribution
- [CDM-10] - The welcome to event registration window is missing Notices on the reports tab
- [CDM-33] - Self Check-In/Check-Out doesn't display individual last names
- [CDM-61] - Changes to date fields do not save on Individual Records personal tab for TREM
- [CDM-68] - Visitor record window is cut off.
- [CDM-7] - When voiding a payroll, CDM+ is not creating an offsetting entry for the employer portion of payroll in ledger nor is it creating an offsetting invoice.
- [CDM-8] - DHM Invite Emails not going out
- [CDM-9] - A recurring gift is recreated that shouldn't be when Deposit Processing is opened
- [CDM-13] - The buttons to copy the link to view a reference form or open directly do nothing for 2013-style references
- [CDM-17] -
- (DE5754) Monthly summary report was totaling months by Transaction date regardless of search date option
- (DE5752) The Treasurer report submit button for COG churches will no longer disappear when you click the Add button on the window.
- (DE5729) COG Minister Report window was not Refreshing to display Minister after Entering #
COG Women's Ministries
- (DE5741) COG Woman's/Girls club reports would give a message that chu
- When changing permissions for the current user, menus are not updated to reflect the new permissions
- Import Treasurer Reports will once again display church names correctly
- Fixed an error when if disconnected during a transaction and the user re-connects, the program would inappropriately restore the transaction state
- Prevent re-activating when logged into the program
- Converting databases fro
- Add a Total By Account format to the trial balance designed to meet auditors' needs
- Added a filter to the AP Invoice report to show Accrued, Un-accrued or Both
- Added customer code to the Create Recurring Invoices window in Accounts Receivable
- Annual % of Budget was not calculated on Monthly Comparison Composite for some users
- Moved the Advanced Fund Accounting option to System Preferences
- Renamed the Advanced Tab in Accounting Setup to Check Numbers and updated the check number list to use the full tab