- [CDM-10] - The welcome to event registration window is missing Notices on the reports tab
- [CDM-33] - Self Check-In/Check-Out doesn't display individual last names
- [CDM-61] - Changes to date fields do not save on Individual Records personal tab for TREM
- [CDM-68] - Visitor record window is cut off. Tried dragging it up in the middle, resized - can’t seem to make that bottom line appear.
- [CDM-84] - When using Self Check-In, the first letter of the first name is cut off: "Which class is eff checking into today?" instead of "Which class is Jeff checking into today?"
- [CDM-94] - Mulitple giving units with multiple email addresses all attached to the same Address record only sends one statement via email.
- [CDM-105] - Change behavior of Giving Letters back to the 9.1 behavior that allowed users to print one letter for the yearly giving.
- [CDM-121] - When attempting to post a portion of the calculated and written payroll, there is a line in the posting window representing the total of the unwritten checks.
- [CDM-130] - Individually processing imported Treasurers Reports causes duplicates
- [CDM-135] - Half of the X mark on the disclosure form for 2013-style profiles prints on the next page
- [CDM-144] - The Aatrix forms viewer is not installed with elevated privileges on Windows
- [CDM-145] - Monthly Summary report standard search requires a "To" date but this report does not need one
- [CDM-159] - public.fcgivingdetail_validate() is catching contributions where the ledger entry has been archived
- [CDM-160] - W-2 fields on Employee Information -> Setup are not searchable in CDM+/DonorWorks 9.0
- [CDM-195] - Scanning an individual barcode should take you past the individual selection screen in Self Check-In
- [CDM-215] - The demo will not reorganize a database up to 9.2.5
- [CDM-225] - The Circulation tab on the Minister Master File does not show circulation options for ministers with Legacy-style profiles
- [CDM-241] - 9.2.5 incremental builds are crashing CDM+
- [CDM-317] - Sending the Treasurers Reports Financial Summary to clipboard or text file does not include the State and Missions column and did not split user and other giving
- [CDM-320] - Posting COG Reports ignores line with negative amounts
- [CDM-322] - The names of fields for tracking posting values on Treasurer Reports do not agree between the field manager and the window
- [CDM-328] - Migration 318 is failing if there is data in certain obsolete individual columns
- [CDM-12] - Ability to view historical legacy references for ministers who have switched to the 2013 profile
- [CDM-133] - Add an integrity check to say we can only have one treasurer report record for a given church/report month/report year
- [CDM-138] - Refactor the processing action on the Process Treasurers Report window
- [CDM-151] - Add an option to print activity notes to the Master Detail report
- [CDM-213] - Track the date of first attendance on individual records
- [CDM-219] - Add a Minister E-Mail Notice report
- [CDM-223] - Add an integrity check to ensure the deposit date, gift date, batch code and asset number on gifts match those details on their batch
- [CDM-248] - Create Data Import Launcher Window