Before installing CDM+ 11.0
Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to CDM+ 11.0. If you're on Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Download and install CDM+ using the links above. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer. Open CDM+ 11.0 and update your database, then begin using CDM+ normally.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 11.0.3
- CDM-7447 Bug - Deleting a notice from Administration does not work
- CDM-7445 Bug - Giving Receipt Notices are mixed in with Individual Letter Notices
- CDM-7463 Bug - User gets a SQL Error when printing Pledge Custom Listing and Export report
- CDM-7457 Bug - Configuring database servers can produce an error
- CDM-7446 Bug - Adding multiple address records will not save individuals or giving units after saving the first one
- CDM-7456 Bug - Changing address record name doesn't prompt to change giving unit name
- CDM-7444 Bug - Reorganizing COG databases can cause an error